10/03/2010

Thoughtful Redirection and Anticipation

I deleted the blog, and I un-deleted the blog. Not much to say about that, besides the fact that I can't reliably keep myself on a schedule if it isn't absolutely imperative to my way of life. So, I just hope I remember this thing well enough to update it when I will. Disregard all of that silly schedule nonsense a few posts back, and welcome to the new(ish) blog of mine. I've also wanted to take it upon myself to start up doing Let's Plays (if you don't know what these are, go check out ProtonJon or Chuggaaconroy on Youtube. They're both fantastic LPers.) I don't know when or how, but I'll eventually (probably) do it. My Youtube channel's the same as everything else of mine on the internet, surprise, surprise.

National Novel Writing Month is coming up yet again. In fact, we are now under 30 days until the events begin. "What events?" you ask? The events of locking oneself in a room for 30 days and writing a first draft novel. Of course, the locking in a room is an optional part of things, but I think that's the only way I'll actually win this year. Too many things I want to do, and not quite the time to do it.

As for that pesky job I've been chasing for about a month now, it's finally officially a wash. They made an excuse not to hire me and followed through with it. Not really surprising. Regardless, this means that eventually, I'll have to reenter the job search and fall flat again. Or, perhaps this time I'll succeed. Only time will tell.

In other news, I'm finally continuing my fanfiction - again - and hopefully I'll successfully finish it before I lose interest - again. At any rate, November's slated to be a big month for me, and my hopes are that I can do all that I've been wanting to. Now, off to plotting for NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment