11/26/2010

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy NaNo!

So yesterday was Thanksgiving for those who happen to be in America and enjoy gorging themselves entirely on the delicacy of turkey, gravy and tons and tons of potatoes. Yesterday also marked the day where verification on NaNoWriMo began, where around the world, millions of words are being counted, and thousands and thousands of writers are finally crossing the finish line on the month of craziness and amazing awesomeness. I'm actually waiting until I actually finish the novel before heading off to verify, if only for my own obstinate personality. But, that isn't to say that I won't verify if it's 11:58 and I'm still not done.

Regardless, today is the recovery day, where we all get back up and out of the house to do some Black Friday shopping in early preparation for the rest of the holiday seasons. And if not, well, today's sit back and try to enjoy the day. So, whatever you have planned for today, I hope you had a happy yesterday. I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment