11/30/2010

All Good Things...

National Novel Writing Month is almost over! It seems like just yesterday we started on the grand voyage of fifty thousand words, and now? Now it's coming to a close. Sadness abound, I think we've had a good time this month, and it's almost time to (possibly) revise our little projects until next year. Personally, I've got a lot of work to do. I still haven't finished my own story (I know, pretty terrible for having won halfway through.) and after that comes editing, editing, editing.

So before I ramble my head off, I'll let you all finish up your own novels, and I'll see you in the winner's circle. Next update should be a real update, and not any of this short stuff I've been trying to pass off as good blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm finding December 1 to be a little bitter-sweet!

    Best of luck with finishing your novel, then all the revising...

    ReplyDelete