10/18/2010

NaNoWriMo Countdown: 13 Days.

Alright, so I'm going to give myself a reason to come back and update this blog, as well as get some writing done at the same time. My plan? For the twelve days leading up to November 1st, I will post a short story on the blog that may or may not be relevant to anything I currently have cooking up within this shattered dimension I call a brain.

Basically, this will be my NaNo before NaNo. My criteria for my little stories?

-One hour writing sessions.
-1575 word limit.
-Clear, concise.
-The story must either be able to be serialized into chapters or have a definite end.
-If the story ends up being a chapter, the story for the next day must tie in with the previous day's, so on and so forth.
-All stories/chapters will be posted at 8:00pm Eastern Standard. (Plus a 2 minute grace period for copy/paste/post lag.)

How will you know I only used one hour on this? Because I'm basically insane and actually want to have a challenge for myself to acclimate for the month ahead. Other than that, I'll be up front and honest if I begin before 7pm, otherwise the post will be in after 8:02pm, and you'll probably know anyway.

I'll also be accepting prompts for ideas as I'm sure I'll likely run dry before the (basically) two weeks is finished.

See you all on the other side and Be Happy - Python.

No comments:

Post a Comment